Utilizing the DISC psychometric we engage teams in understanding themselves and their respective colleagues and their preferred communication style leading to increased familiarity and empathy through raising awareness.
- Acquaint participants with how you respond to conflict, what motivates you or stresses you out, and how you handle problem
- Develop a new understanding of themselves and others
- Improve communication and understanding between team members
- Identify the 4 basic personality/communication styles of human beings
- Make conflict more productive
- Discover how different personality styles react and respond to job tasks and situations
- Implement best practices on how to adapt one's style to better communicate and influence others